Your Feet Are A Window Into Your Health.
Massages and gently warms tension points to relieve aches and pain from Plantar Fasciitis or simply tired and stressed feet.
Improves blood circulation, and metabolism and reduces leg swelling without the use of dangerous chemicals. Restore the perfect leg shape while you sleep!
How does it help?
- IMMEDIATE PAIN RELIEF from Plantar Fasciitis, Achilles Tendonitis, diabetic complications, or simply tired and stressed feet.
- RELIEVES STRESS. Stimulates 2800+ reflex and acupressure points for a fast-acting breath of relief.
- SHAPES & TONES LEGS. Wear them overnight to aid in the reduction of swelling from Edema and other illnesses.
- POSITIVELY CHARGE METABOLISM to Increase caloric burn by 30% while you sleep.
- PREVENTS LEG SWELLING. Promotes blood circulation and reduces fluid retention.
- IMPROVES LYMPHATIC DRAINAGE. Drains toxins out of your body.
- SELF-HEATING. Do you find yourself with cold feet? Tourmaline is a self-heating compound that naturally warms in contact with the body.
- REMOVES ODOR-CAUSING COMPOUNDS with anti microbial textile construction.
- Helps reduce the symptoms of painful varicose veins and when worn faithfully
- Helps reduce fatigue, swelling, itching, burning, and leg cramps
- Promotes the venous blood flow from the feet back toward the heart overcoming the effects of gravity
- Improves leg symptoms, and decreases the risk of blood clots.
- Alleviate the pain of standing and walking all day by increasing circulation, giving you instant relief from even your worst pain and swelling
Best suited for:
- Grand-moms & Grand-dads
Help relieve achy legs and manage medical conditions like leg swelling, varicose veins, lymphedema, and leg ulcers with this zipper Open Toe Compression Socks
- Pregnant Moms
Prevents blood from pooling in the veins and reduces the increase of an elevated heart rate in both mother and child with Zipped™ Open Toe Compression Socks.
If you are traveling for 8 to 10 hours at a time and there aren’t many chances to pull off the road and walk around, blood clots could form and have devastating medical consequences. Prevent it with the Zipped™ Open Toe Compression Socks.
- 12-Hour Nurse Shifts
Spending so much time on your feet throughout the day? Noticing unattractive varicose veins and spider veins? Wearing Zipped™ Open Toe Compression Socks as early as possible is a great way to prevent these problems in the future, and reduce these.
- Zip Technology – Makes it easy to take it on and off, and is quick and convenient to wear.
- Long Cuff & Single Layer Weaving – Provides a comfortable fit and prevents the socks from rolling down. its weave pattern is specially formulated to absorb moisture from the skin and quickly wick it away.
- Open Toe Design – For ventilation & versatile foot size adaptability. The Open toe design is perfect with your favorite open-toed shoes.
- Unique Heel Design – The unique Y-Gore Design provides a more natural fit & feel for your heels.
- 20-30 mmHg GRADE COMPRESSION – These Zipper Compression Socks Offer True 20-30 mmHg Graduated Compression To Provide Therapeutic Pressure As It Helps To Decrease Leg Fatigue, Aching Feet, And Swollen Ankles
- Item Type: Sock
- Material: Spandex, Nylon
- Thickness: Standard
- Gender: Men, Women, Unisex
- Sock Type: Casual
- Pattern Type: Solid
Our compression stocking with zipper is easy-to-use and helps the wearer soothe and revitalize the legs, giving them relief from leg pain and swelling. Made from high-quality fibers and fine yarns, advanced technology guarantees comfort, strength, graduated compression, effective support, and relief to the tired, heavy and aching legs. These compression stockings offer the greatest degree of pressure at the ankle, which gradually reduces towards the knee, helping reduce the painful symptoms of varicose pain. Those experiencing leg cramps, burning sensations, fatigue, swelling, and itching on the legs must try our compression stocking for men as they can improve all the conditions mentioned above by promoting venous blood flow from the back feet towards the heart, decreasing the risk of blood clots.